Servinox PESH Sampling Valve
FlowTherm presents the PESH sampling valve, which is used to take a sample of clear or low viscosity liquid from a tank or transfer circuit in order to carry out quality and/or bacterial controls. The increased hygienic design guarantees there is no retention zone (an ideal place for bacteria to develop), and is easy to clean.
Sampling is carried out using a syringe, through a self-repairing membrane. A numbered grid, situated on the front of the equipment, is used to identify the zones already used and those still available for taking a sample.
- Sampling by syringe
- Hygienic design, with flush mounting possibility
- Indexing for utilisation of one hole per sample, to avoid any risk of contamination via the sampling point
- Easy maintenance with only the membrane to change
- Process tanks or transfer lines containing bacteriologically sensitive clear liquids
- Equipment especially suited to sampling of products subject to quality and/or bacterial controls