Servinox HSV-A Safety Valve
The valves in the HSV range are hygienic equipment intended to protect tanks against vacuums (vacuum breaker) and/or excess pressure. They are fitted with a technical tube (washing function, sterile air intake). The pressurised function blow-off is collected. The passage sections, different for pressure and vacuum, are specifically designed to protect the tanks against sudden temperature variations resulting from hot washing (and SIP) followed by a cold rinse.
Servinox is able to design a valve with respect to tank characteristics (diameter, height), resistance (pressure and vacuum) and washing conditions (temperature, flow-rate).
- Valve certified 3-A 58-01
- Combined pressure and vacuum
- Specially designed for protection against thermal shocks (hot/cold washes)
- Fully autonomous (no external control required for its operation)
- Hygienic design
- Simplified and cost-effective maintenance (with no lifting or special tools)
- Numerous options available according to requirements
- Tanks not subject to PED compliance where the service pressure is less than 0.5 bar
- Tanks subject to PED compliance where the service pressure is more than 0.5 bar (special version available on option)
- Tanks where the service temperature does not exceed 120 °C
- Exclusively designed to transport gases