Servinox XLA Automatic System
FlowTherm presents the XLA automatic coupling system with touchscreen, which allows during a transfer of fluid, a device to be supplied continuously by an automatic change of tank, while evacuating the non-product associated gas that is located in the piping. As a rule, this unit is installed upstream of a filler or storage tank (fermentation tanks to filters, etc.).
The XLA system operates as a standalone unit. It can operate in 5 different modes: product transfer automatic mode, water flush mode, blending mode, unit CIP mode, operator override via tactile panel mode.
In its standard version, the unit comprises 2 lanterns and 1 control unit and incorporates a stainless steel chassis (see below).
- Secure transfer of beer with continuous degassing function, with no risk of contamination during the transfer and changing of the tanks
- Unit fully washable in situ
- Interactive and tactile interface, colors and multilingual for easier operator use and control
- Control system with dialogue capability with supervision
- Secure and optimized transfer of beer from the fermentation tanks to conditioning, according to the manufacturing stages
- Water flush and simple blending of the beer