Ygros Wafer Check Valve
The springless Wafer check valve engineered for water treatment, vacuum and gas applications.
Maintenance free, and suitable for horizontal, vertical up and down installation (even in vertical pipes with flow down). Up to +220°C.
YGROS patented technology sets new standards in plant design thanks to its patented magnetic principle, that replaces the conventional spring in Non Return Valves.
- No more springs that can break or misfire
- No stagnation points.
- No flow obstructing components
- No flicker.
- No maintenance needed.
- No chatter:the magnetic principle is particularly suitable for compressible media (such as gas) or low pressure processes. Very low difference pressure needed to keep the disc fully open.
- Any installation position possible:unlike other springless check valves, YGROS WAFER can be installed in the horizontal, vertical up and down positions.
- High chemical resistance / longer valve life: due to the 1.4404 (AISI 316 L) / 1.4462 (Duplex) construction.
- Safe closing:provided by integral magnets.
- Energy saving (laminar flow):the innovative working principle and design allow for a smooth flow, minimising turbulence and pressure drop.
- Maintenance free.