MBS Multilobe Crossflo Heat Exchanger
The Multitube Crossflo Heat Exchanger consists of small diameter corrugated tubes fitted inside an external jacket and welded onto tube plates at each end. An expansion joint is fitted on the external jacket.
The product to be thermally processed flows inside small diameter tubes while service fluid flows inside the external jacket.
- Particularly suited for the thermal exchange process of industrial products having a low or medium viscosity, even with particulates present
- Stainless steel AISI 304/316 – other materials available on request
- 12/16 bar standard pressure – higher pressures available depending on utilised connections
- Standard temperature from 193° up to 210°C Connections FLANGE UNI-DIN-ANSI
- Every exchanger is in accordance with 97/23/CE standards (PED)
- Multitube Crossflo Heat Exchanger is fully welded