CSF Inox CN Centrifugal Pump
FlowTherm presents closed coupled single-stage centrifugal pumps. A range of 3 models with open impellers, independent shafts and IEC standard motors.
Optimised design to ensure high levels of hygiene – the absence of product hold-up and no dead-legs ensures efficient cleaning by standard CIP methods and effective sterilisation by SIP.
- Food processing, dairy, beverage, chemical, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries
- The open impeller allows a large range of products such as purified water, juices, creams, ice-cream mix, milk, wine, spirits, whey and WFI to be safely transferred
- Wetted parts are in pressed polished plate and investment cast electropolished CF3M 1.4409 / AISI 316L (1.4404) stainless steel
- Investment cast and electro-chemical polishing. Internal niches of 0,5 micron Ra are available on request
- Flow rates up to 75 m3/h, heads of more than 60 m
- Maximum inlet pressure : 4 bar
- Temperature range: -10°C to 120°C