Ampco ZP3 Circumferential Piston Pump Series
The enhanced design of Ampco’s patented ZP3 series positive displacement pumps is now leading the industry. It sets the standard for PD circumferential piston pump technology with a simplified yet state-of-the-art design that’s reliable, durable and available fast – within two weeks.
Engineered Excellence. The ZP3 Series features patented technology and unmatched CIP-ability – while maintaining maximum efficiency, ease of maintenance, and greater uptime.
Innovation Achieved. This Ampco Original has a new front-loading seal design that eliminates all dead zones in the pump. Plus the stainless steel gearcase, bearing retainers, splash plate and cleanout plugs deliver maximum performance. The ZP3 technology and features make it the best value in sanitary positive displacement pumps today.
Best Value. The ZP3’s standard combination tungsten carbide and silicon carbide seal configuration generates less heat, promotes longer seal life and is the leader in durability. Other seal options are available. The ZP3 positive displacement pump series is the smart choice providing the most features and tremendous maintenance savings, all at an affordable price.
Cryogenic Low Temp Applications. CBD hemp oil or Cannabidiol is fast becoming a mainstream ingredient for beverages, health products, gels, and other consumables products. The extraction process of these valuable oils can require pumping ethanol at temperatures as low as -70F (-56C). Ampco has designed a special seal for positive displacement and centrifugal pumps that are suitable for these extremely low temperatures.
Circumferential Piston Pump Features
- 304 Stainless Steel Gearcase
- Alloy 88 Rotors
- Front Loading Seal Design
- Hardened Seal Faces Generate Less Heat
- Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers
- 17-4ph Shafts – more than 3 times the yield strength of 316
- Helical Gears
- 4-Way Mounting
- Multiple Access Threaded Grease Zerks
- Anti-Microbial Lube
- Gasketed Stainless Steel Cleanout Plugs
- Stainless Steel Splash Plate
- Models: 22
- Max Discharge Pressure: 500 PSI / 34 BAR
- Max Flow Rate: 452 GPM / 103 m3/hr
- Max Viscosity: 1,000,000 cP
- Seal Specifications: 2 Seal Options