Ampco ZP1 Circumferential Piston Pump Series
The ZP1 Pump is the industry workhorse. With a proven design and the added features that Ampco Pumps offers, the ZP1 is a simple choice.
Popular worldwide, the ZP1 has a large installed base in both sanitary and non-sanitary applications.
With seal modifications like the PTFE double lip seal the ZP1 is dedicated to the toughest applications such as chocolate and paint processing. The ZP1 is well suited for sanitary industrial and chemical applications and is commonly used in oil, gas and fracking industries. Offering impressive versatility durability and chemical wear resistance the ZP1 is in conformance of 3A Sanitary Standards and can be delivered in less than three weeks.
- 304 Stainless Steel Gearcase
- Alloy 88 Non-Galling Rotors
- Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers
- 17-4ph Shafts – more than 3 times the yield strength of 316
- Helical Gears
- 4-Way Mounting
- Multiple Threaded Grease Zerks
- Gasketed Stainless Steel Clean-Out Plugs
- Stainless Steel Splash Plate
- Models: 9
- Max Discharge Pressure: 225 PSI / 15.5 BAR
- Max Flow Rate: 452 GPM / 103 m3/hr
- Max Viscosity: 1,000,000 cP
- Seal Specifications: 5 Seal Options