Ampco CB+ Craft Brew Pump Series
Ampco’s CB+ Craft Brew Pump was developed specifically for the craft brewing industry to allow brewers to focus on creating their next signature beer rather than deal with leaking pumps. The CB+ features an internal seal design that reduces product build-up and leaking. When pumping wort at temperatures near boiling, flashing is likely to occur… which can cause premature seal failure.
The CB+ minimizes seal problems in several ways:
- The internal seal is submersed in the product to promote cooling,
- When the pressure within the pump rises it creates a higher closing force on seal faces to minimize product buildup, and
- An internal spring agitates wort solids to avoid pooling on seal faces.
The CB+ Pump is dimensionally and hydraulically interchangeable with the AC, AC+, and competitor C Series pumps.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
- Dynamically Balanced Impeller
- 316L Stainless Steel Shaft
- Models: 8
- Max Discharge Pressure: 130 PSI / 9 BAR
- Max Flow Rate: 920 GPM / 209 Mᵌ/ hr
- Max Viscosity: 1,200 cP
- Seal Specifications: 1 Seal Options